Water conservation policy
The station consists of ground reservoir for sedimentation and with capacity of (500,000 cubic liters ) and then transfer water to the high reservoir which stores (40,000 cubic liters) and then transfer the water to the main network by 5 pumps of capacity ranging from 6 * 5 to 8 * 6 to feed Baghdad University ,Al-Nahrain University and the Ministry of Science and Technology with potable water and there is a mechanism to extinguish the pumps in case of sufficiency of water to avoid wastage.
The plant consists of three pumps that draw out water from Tigris River to the sedimentation basins which are three and its function is to purify water from sediment and impurities and four pumps for lifting the capacity of each one of them 75 horse that transfer water into a network of irrigation canals and the purpose of which are to quench all parks and green spaces within the university campus . There are timers that determine hours of switching on and switching off the plant.
- “Ayah 3Sx3p-3D-solar” photometer
- The use of oil and anise seed to improve the productive and reproductive performance of different flocks of chickens
- Design of a new type of solar energy systems surfaces with a design that prevents the accumulation of dust using a technique of antenna induction Vibratory
Removal of cadmium from simulated wastewater be electrodepostion on stainless steel tubes bundle electrode
AKUL extract shampoo as an effective treatment of scalp inflammation &as best hair conditioner
AKUL extract as an effective mouth wash
Bacterial Techniqe to Produce Biophoshate Fertilizer and other Nutrients from Phosphate Rock and Whey
First semen collection and artificial insemination of ducks and geese in Iraq using modern techniques
The use of natural antioxidants to reduce the phenomenon of oxidation of fat that naturally occurs during storing fluid of male birds sperm
Inventing an alternative new technique of Visopan screen microscope for textile scans and Determination of volumetric density and the relative weight of the components of the tissue for 2012
Ceramic Water Filters
Production and purification the enzyme glucose Aazomez of isolated local bacteria with studying some of properties and its usage in corn syrup and solution of pure glucose
Design, Manufacture and Test a device to Measure the Length of Alsarcomir in muscle Fibers for Various Kinds of Meat
Faculty members of College of Engineering at Baghdad university get Patent
remove cadmium from contaminated water by electrochemical deposition using tubes of stainless steel package
- Bacterial technology to produce fertilizers Alvesfo - vital and some other elements o fphosphate and whey rock.
- The use of IRAQI METHOD ( uropygiaectomy ) to improve the Fertility and Hatchability in broiler breeded flocks .
- Locally preperd synbiotic and used it for early feeding for broiler chicks
- Local prepared for Automatically machine for loading the liquid material .
- The use of uropygialectomy ( IRAQI METHOD ) to improve broiler performance
- The use of uropygialectomy ( IRAQI METHOD ) to improve sexual activity of cocks
- Surgical removal of uropygial gland ( IRAQI METHOD ) to convert the sterile hen ( non-layer ) to high egg produce hen
- The Treatment of the Collapse of the Gypsum soil by Injection of Ekrelite
- Patent for two Professors of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Baghdad.
- Two professors from the Faculty of Agriculture received a patent.
- Medical City :The idea and the becoming
- Dedication of some books of Sheikh Udai AL-A'sam