Rehabilitation and Employment Center
Rehabilitation and Employment Center is located at University of Baghdad and it works as an alternative to a graduate affairs unit at the department of studies, planning and follow-up which aims at:
- Preparation of scientific studies on the curricula which contribute to the development of the suitability Guarantee.
- Directing and advising students on the importance of competencies in the scientific and humanitarian departments in which they are accepted.
- Preparation and implementation of training programs for university students and started from the first stage of study in coordination with the concerned authorities.
- Opening channels of communication with government institutions and the private sector to provide suitable employment opportunities for all university graduates.
- Follow-up students after appointment to state and private sector institutions and assess the extent to which their competencies are being used.
To visit the website of Rehabilitation and Employment Center click here